Here are 10 success tips from folks who have been so successful in life they have become billionaires.
Four billionaires shared the following tips during a recent episode of ABC’s 20/20 show.
The tips are consistent with the Academy’s basic philosophy, as articulated in innumerable ways over the last 25 years, and we are pleased to share them with our readers:
1. Figure out what you’re so passionate about that you’d be happy doing it for years, even if you never made any money from it. That’s what you should be doing.
2. Always be true to yourself.
3. Figure out what your values are and live by them, in business and in life.
4. Rather than focus on work-life separation, focus on work-life integration.
5. Don’t network. Focus on building real relationships and friendships where the relationship itself is its own reward, instead of trying to get something out of the relationship to benefit your business or yourself.
6. Remember to maximize for happiness, not money or status.
7. Get ready for rejection.
8. Success unshared is failure. Give back—share your wealth.
9. The truth is cold and hard, but it’s the first point on the path to hope and salvation.
10. Successful people do all the things unsuccessful people don’t want to do.
I thought that these were good rules for all of us to live by! If you have trouble with any of these concepts feel free to post in the comments. Its great to share our knowledge with each other.
As always you can LIKE my Facebook Page, Follow my Twitter, or Subscribe to this blog.